Tuesday 13 August 2013

Work Diary

Work Diary
Sequencing
     I did not particularly enjoy this shoot as I did not know what sequencing consisted of in photography therefore I felt slightly unprepared for the shoot and because of this I don’t think the outcome was as good as it could have been. All the sequences I attempted to capture were all very simple and boring as I didn’t have that many ideas. However I feel like I have gained a lot from this shoot as before I didn’t even know what sequencing photography was but know I know what it is, how to shoot it and how to set It out for printing on Photoshop.


This is the final image I came out with I think it could be improved if I used a tripod as the individual photos are slightly wonky, I think it would also look slightly better if I did the walking steps even more gradual and had more of them or perhaps if the sequence showed more of a story.


Idea development:
The main thing I would need to do if I was to develop my sequencing would definitely be to use a tripod whilst doing it as I think the pictures would look more professional. I also want to develop my sequences further by trying to do one where you layer the pictures on top of each other and use the layer mask and rub it out so sequences is all together on one back ground 

No comments:

Post a Comment