Thursday 12 September 2013

Work Diary

multiple exposure

After doing this I fully understand how to set up multiple exposure on the camera and edit the pictures on the computer after using the 'new' way, therefore I would say this has been successful. However I don't think the quality of the pictures I have taken are as good as they could be due to the fact that I only just learnt how to do multiple exposure properly. If I was to do this again I would think through what pictures to lay on top of each other instead of just practicing it. I could incorporate this technique in to my personal project but I'm too sure right now, maybe contrast a before a product has been marketed too look better and after.

Here is an example of one of the pictures I took, I think this is one of my weaker ones from my shoot because I layered it over 3 times so there is too much going on in it.

From this shoot I have learnt that multiple image photographs work better when there is a more simple (but still interesting background)

jaime- signing out
status- busy.
appear offline.

p.s Pictures from this shoot can be located in my folder of which contains photography work.

No comments:

Post a Comment