Monday 4 November 2013

best photos so far and evaluation.




I think that to improve on these photos, I should try and show my personal project more clearly in my photos as it’s not always obvious. I also need to plan my shoots in depth before the lesson as a lot of them are spur of the moment ideas so if I planned them I am more likely to get better quality pictures that I am happy with. I think I get better pictures on location shoots which I have organized beforehand for example when I went to the cricket shed.




1 comment:

  1. Only eight pictures and only four being this term is not a good a start. As discussed with you I think you need to narrow your focus and PLAN your shoots better. You also need to incorporate some of the techniques you did in the techniques section.

    ReplyDelete