Monday 4 November 2013

Work Record- shoot 6

What I plan to do:

I want to do a location shoot in Stortford then come back in to college to edit my photos, I need to make sure my model is also okay and available to do this.
I want to recreate this photo and use it for inspiration in my shoot.
I'm then going to go on to edit the photos and show underage/binge drinking in a negative light then put a spin on it and advertise underage people drinking in a controversial positive light. For this I will have my model dress up in school uniform.

What I hope to achieve: 
^^^^^^^^^^




What I actually achieved? 
my idea changed when I got down to the shoot as I could not get a school uniform, instead I decided to focus my shoot around smoking and tried to show it in a negative and positive light.
here are some of the pictures that I took:



What I plan to do next?
I am going to take a slight different direction than my original topic of marketing and focus on 'issues' for example mental, physical, smoking, alcohol etc. I think refining my original project proposal will enable be to produce better pictures as I've been finding it difficult having such a broad spectrum of things to choose from.







No comments:

Post a Comment