Thursday 21 November 2013

work diary- 8

what I plan to do-
Today I plan to focus my shoot around 'mental illness' for this I'm using Leah dot Wilsh as my model on a location shoot. for this shoot it is essential I have a tripod or my photo will be unachievable.
this painting has inspired my shoot
What I hope to achieve: I want my picture to convey mental illness/the idea of having a split personality. I am going to take one in focus picture centred then lower the shutter speed and get moving pictures around the centre one to create the 'ghostly effect'. On photoshop I will then layer the individual pictures on top of each other and use the eraser to rub out the main picture to reveal the blurred pictures.

What I actually achieved:
Overall I am pleased with the outcome of this shoot and the final image that I produced as it's what I wanted. I think I could have took a bit more time and care rubbing out around the moving pictures as I think it would look better if it wasn't lighter around them (as you can see to the left). I could have also took the placing to the blurred pictures into more consideration as the left ones blend in to each other. 

What I plan to next: 
I think I will redo this shoot making the changes to make it look better and perhaps do it some different locations too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment