Monday 11 November 2013

Work Record > shoot 7

what I plan to do:
I Plan to do a studio shoot today using Lydia as my model to show the issues surrounding body image in teenage girls and the strive for 'perfection'. I will need dim dark lighting in the studio.

What I hope to achieve: 
I hope that my pictures are slightly shocking to gain the audiences attention and I want to show a good use of lighting to highlight certain areas on my pictures.

What I actually achieved? 


What I plan to do next:
Im going to leave this topic for now and move on to another one, I think I might try and portray the issue of mental illness using the multiple flash technique as I need to incorporate some techniques in to my project and I think this one would work well with my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment