Thursday 10 October 2013

work record- personal shoot 2

what I plan to do:
When I go on holiday I plan to take touristy pictures which would be used to advertise the north of africa. I want to take a range of pictures including animals and landscapes.

what I hope to achieve:
I hope to get some pictures which would appeal to tourist and make them want to holiday in the place I took the pictures.

What I did achieve:
I like this picture as I think it shows the holiday resort I went to in a positive way and makes it look like an appealing place to visit on holiday.


This is a picture I took on a trip to an animal reserve in africa I think this would make people want to also go there and advertises it well as the way I have taken it makes it seem like the animals are in good conditions and they look content. 

what I plan to do next:
I plan to take the pictures I took at the animal reserve and turn them into a campaign to show how animals are mistreated in these reserve (however not the case in the one I went to)

Here is an example of my development of my idea:

I chose to do these pictures in the style of barbara kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment