Monday 14 October 2013

work record shoot-

What I plan to do-
I need to make sure my model is available and willing to take part in my shoot. I will be getting the train to my location shoot in Elsenham. I also need to remember to purchase my props for the shoot so before I get the train today I will go to Tesco and buy some fairy liquid lashing up liquid and some cereal.

What I hope to achieve-
I want my pictures to challenge the perception of Marketing. I will do this by putting my products which I am trying to advertise in an environment that they would not usually be in. My shoot is in an abandoned cricket shed (which has a kitchen) it is extremely run down and dirty so it would be unusual for the products I am trying to market to be advertised there.

What I actually achieved-



these are the pictures I took from this shoot, I think I set out what I wanted to achieve as a clear contrast can be seen.




What I plan to do next-
I still like this idea and will try and develop it with different products.


No comments:

Post a Comment