Monday 21 October 2013

Work Record shoot 5

Planning-
I plan to do a studio shoot today therefore I need to book the studio. I then need to set up the studio and make sure my model is available to use- (lydia). I will not need any props for this shoot so it's fine.

What I hope to achieve: 
I hope to put a spin on to my makeup advertisement pictures I did last lesson but capture contrasting versions where the makeup is not 'flawless' and not the type of picture you would expect to see advertising makeup.  I will then add the typical text seen on adverts to make the contrast.


What I actually achieved: 


These are the photos I achieved from this shoot, it did not go completely how I hoped. I think I could have emphasised the point that the photos are meant to be the opposite to the typical photos you would see on advertisements. I do like the lettering I used on the second example of my work as I think it is the correct type of text and layout for a makeup advertisement. 

What I plan to do next:
I feel like I have taken this idea as far as it will go so I will go back to my mindmap and work on a completely different idea I have and work to develop this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment